Faith Ministries is a charismatic, Bible based ministry. Our objective is to fulfill the Great Commission of the Lord Jesus Christ as enumerated in Matthew 28:19-20, and to equip the body of Christ for the fulfillmentof the same.
To fill the city with our doctrine (Acts 5:28)
Discipleship Through Relationships (Matthew 28:19, Acts 2:42)
- Intimacy with Jesus
- Personal Pastoring
- Servant Leadership
- A committment to integrity
- Emphasis on family
- Kingdom mentality
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
- Foundations Class - new believers training
- Timothys - character building training
- Joshuas - leadership training
WHY DO WE WORSHIP GOD?
"Worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only". (Matthew 4:10)
NEED FOR SALVATION
- "All have sinned and come short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23)
- "If you confess with your mouth to the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved. For with the heart, man believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made to salvation" (Romans 10:9-10)
- Each member should belong to a homegroup
- A homegroup is a home church where family, brothers and sisters devote themselves to the teaching of the Word, fellowship, sharing of meals including the Lord's Supper, and prayer.
Personal Pastoring is a voluntary relationship between a disciple and the discipler, with an aim to mature the disciple in God until they discover and exercise their spiritual gifts and manifest a Christian character.
WHY DO WE RECEIVE TITHES AND OFFERINGS
"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that they may be food in my house. Test me in this", says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heavenand pour out so much blessing that you will not have enough room for it" (Malachi 3:10)