WORD OF THE SEASON from Senior Pastors.
Wanted- Deliverer: Promise Fulfilled
Anchor Scripture: Genesis 50:24-26
God is able to do what He said He would do the message “Wanted Deliverer promise fulfilled” was birthed. The promise was set before the foundations of the world. There was a prophetic utterance that God would deliver the children of Israel out of bondage and that He would send his son Jesus Christ to deliver us.
Isaiah 9:6-7 , Micah 5:2, when the time came God sent Moses for the children of Israel and He sent his Son Jesus to deliver us Galatians 4:4-5, John 1:14 The promise will be fulfilled because God is able. There is need for us to understand the issue of grace and who God is. He will redeem us and come through irrespective of what we have done. Acts 7:17-20 the children of Israel had swayed from their God but still He sent a deliverer because the time was up for Him to fulfil the promise. God is driven by Himself not by you or your behaviour.
The promise is not delivered when things seem right in our eyes, right in the midst of your mess the promise can be fulfilled, God will breakthrough in your situation.
1. God will fulfil his covenant Exodus 6:2-8. In this scripture seven times God reiterates that His will to let Moses know that it had nothing to do with him but God Himself. He will fulfil His promise.
· “I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians”.
· “I will rescue you from their bondage”.
· “I will redeem you with an outstretched arm and with great judgements”.
· “I will take you as My people”.
· “I will be your God”.
· “I will bring you into the land which I swore to give to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob”.
· “I will give it to you as an inheritance”. (New King James Version)
God has to emphasis to us because of our unbelief. You might be languishing in sin God can still do his part and let you deal with the consequences of our sin. Your situation will be turned around and the promise fulfilled Psalms 77:8-15 God is not like us; as parents we are always prone to rebuke even though He sees all that we do in thought and actions in his grace and his nature he will fulfil his part. Read 2 Timothy 2:13 Mathew 5:45.
2. Jehovah the covenant God Exodus 3:7-10. This is the first time he reveals himself as the covenant keeping God previously he had revealed himself as Elshadai. There is a dispensation that you are going through and God wants to appear in a different way. This God does things according to two conditions, that is it will time driven and covenant driven. God is a covenant keeping God and from this day you must know Him as such. He is not dependant on my behaviour but on His covenant.
3. God is not ignorant ‘You are more valuable than the sparrow’ Mathew 7:9-12. The things that are happening to you are working for your good to the end that you may know who you are. It seems like God does not care but things will line up because God is not ignorant
4. God will not give up Exodus 6:10-13. At this time Moses had given up even the children of Israel had given up; even you have given up in your situation. God did not negotiate with Pharaoh as far as fulfilling His covenant, God is not compromising on the situation even in your finances God is saying I want you out of poverty.
In conclusion God is able to do what he says he will do and the promise will be fulfilled in your life without your participation.